Concrete Treatment’s has the knowledge and expertise, that was gained over years, for any epoxy flooring needs you may have. We install epoxy flooring systems to meet a wide range of budgets, applications, wear conditions and project timelines. We specialize in commercial, manufacturing, retail, and office projects in the Minneapolis / Twin Cities area.
Epoxy Flooring Installation
- Decorative, designer, and industrial options
- Epoxy Flake options
- Acid resistant epoxy coating
- Epoxy mortar
- Heavy-duty commercial epoxy floor coatings
- Vapor-resistant primers
- High temperature/thermal shock resistance
- Abrasion, chemical and UV resistance
Epoxy Floor Coating Features & BenefitsWe think that epoxy is one of the best concrete coatings available. Here are a few of the many reasons you should be considering epoxy floors for your next project or your garage.
- Durable – Resistant to road salt, gasoline, oil and other chemicals
- Safe – Anti-slip material and textures help make the floor slip resistant
- Clean – Wax free and easy to upkeep with just some soap & water
- Customizable – Tons of color and texture combos
- Renewable – Coating can be revitalized in just 1 day after decades of use
- Looks Good – Helps to hide dirt, debris and years of use
- Reduces Sound – Some coatings offered are a flexible surface that softens foot traffic & cart noise
- Economical – Cost effective alternative to pre-engineered flooring
Garage Floor Epoxy CoatingsDo do an epoxy garage floor coating correctly it takes more than just a kit or product purchased at Menards or any other local hardware store. It takes knowledge and experience to do the job right for the best results. Experience with the correct floor coatings materials and the correct surface preparation process. Our staff has been applying garage floor coatings for many years and has the experience you want. With over hundreds of garage epoxy coatings installed, we do the job and do the job right the first time.
Why Use Our Epoxy Floor Coating System in Your Garage?
- You can turn your garage into a warm, multi-use room or even man cave!
- Protect your most used and abused floor from road salt, chemicals, oil spills, rust, acidic cleaners, grass stains and more.
- Epoxy flooring reduces slips and falls which is a plus in our Minnesota winters.
- Cleans very easily with no pressure spraying or scrubbing.
What Are Epoxies Exactly?
What are epoxies you ask? Physically, epoxy coating systems are made of two components, resins and hardeners. The resin component is usually light, sometimes almost clear colored, and basically odor free. Hardeners are usually dark and have a slight odor. When these two components are mixed, they will chemically bond together, and once the chemical reaction has finished, they will form a strong and rigid plastic material.While epoxy floors are very common, for serious and demanding projects the epoxy is mixed with quartz (sand) or aluminum oxide grains. The end result is a quartz or aluminum oxide floor, held together with the epoxy. The quartz, and even better the aluminum oxide, is much more durable and wear resistant than the epoxy alone. This is why it is so popular in commercial applications and garage floor coatings. Epoxy Floor Coating Minneapolis
- Epoxy floor coatings Edina, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings St. Paul, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Brooklyn Park, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Eagan, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Plymouth, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Bloomington, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Maple Grove, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Minnetonka, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Eden Prairie, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Burnsville, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Stillwater, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Shakopee, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Albertville, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Saint Cloud, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Mankato, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Rochester, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Alexandria, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Duluth, MN
- Epoxy floor coatings Bemidji, MN